As your Personal Trainer, here's how I can help...
1. You need assistance getting started. Maybe the last time you worked out was when E.T. hit the theaters - for the first time.
Or maybe you do well with your aerobic workouts but you need guidance in the weight room.
A few personal training with me will help you get back into the swing of things.
2. You want to join the race. Or climb a mountain, or train for a triathlon, or just be able to play with your kids.
I can design a customized program that will put you in excellent, injury-free shape to achieve your specific goals.
3. Youíve hit a plateau or canít manage to get results with your current program. When your routine gets too routine, you stop seeing progress.
I'll help you develop a workout regimen that will surpass your current plateaus and take you to a new level of fitness.
4. Youíre recovering from an injury or illness: I am able to work in concert with physicians, chiropractors, and physical therapists to help
my clients along the road to recovery. As a qualified trainer with more than a decade of experience I will show you how to exercise without pushing
yourself too much and overdoing it while still seeing results.
5. You simply canít do it alone. Thereís something said for the motivational value for making an appointment and keeping it. For many clients,
showing up to exercise is so much easier when someoneís waiting for you. I will make you accountable for your workouts, and your health. Whatever your
reason, working with me as your personal trainer is one of the most sound and beneficial investments you can ever make Ė an investment in yourself.